Home / News / BOMBSHELL: FBI Confirms Anti-Trump Dems Directly Tied to Police Deaths. ARREST THEM.

BOMBSHELL: FBI Confirms Anti-Trump Dems Directly Tied to Police Deaths. ARREST THEM.

In the past couple of years, an alarming spike in violence against police has occurred. In fact, more police have been murdered during this timeframe than ever before. Now we know why!

Law Officer reported that, according to an extensive study by the FBI, these cops were murdered in part due to the narrative the Left presented in the mainstream media. The study claimed that the Left presented an image of the police that left civilians feeling like they couldn’t be trusted and they shouldn’t be respected. Where is the OUTRAGE?

Democrats have managed to cause a divide in this country unlike anything we have ever seen before. Obama helped by putting a bug in everyone’s ear that there is a terrible problem in this country with “racist” mindsets and police abusing authority. The MSM ran with it, and cities are actually getting drastically worse over this FALSE NARRATIVE.

If you would like to see just how bad it has gotten, all you need to do is look at the current status of crime in Chicago. Last year, 61 people ended up getting shot over CHRISTMAS WEEKEND ALONE, as reported by the New York Post. The count for persons shot the entire year of 2016 in Chicago was around 4,500.

Nearly EVERY SINGLE VICTIM has been black. Here is where it gets interesting. The police only shot 25 people of the nearly 4,500. The percentage is about 0.6 percent — LESS THAN ONE PERCENT.

You would think that 99 percent of the people shot were shot by cops if you listened to the Black Lives Matter group. They claim to care so much for their community. They claim that they are worried about the friends, families, and neighbors who have been murdered by WHITE POLICE OFFICERS. Spare us.

Even if the figure was 5 percent, it still would not TOUCH the other 95 percent, which is, for the most part, black on black crime. We have not heard the BLM mention this problem that is killing all of their friends, family, and neighbors. Weird.

How much further does this have to go for someone to step up and say, “No! This is wrong!”? Do we have to let our country turn into a shambling ghetto where a police officer cannot show up anywhere in fear of their life before someone does something?

The crazy part about all of this is the way the mainstream media eats it up. Whenever a cop DID have to kill someone who is black, the outrage is so forced, so unbelievably scripted, that it is almost laughable.

The mainstream media has become nothing more than a parody of world events. It is edited and presented in such a way that the intent is clear manipulation. And when has the word “manipulation” been used to describe anything that wasn’t sinister in nature? Never.

We support our brave police officers who put their lives on the line. Do you? America wants to know!

BOMBSHELL: FBI Confirms Anti-Trump Dems Directly Tied to Police Deaths. ARREST THEM.

In the past couple of years, an alarming spike in violence against police has occurred. In fact, more police have been murdered during this timeframe than ever before. Now we know why!

Law Officer reported that, according to an extensive study by the FBI, these cops were murdered in part due to the narrative the Left presented in the mainstream media. The study claimed that the Left presented an image of the police that left civilians feeling like they couldn’t be trusted and they shouldn’t be respected. Where is the OUTRAGE?

Democrats have managed to cause a divide in this country unlike anything we have ever seen before. Obama helped by putting a bug in everyone’s ear that there is a terrible problem in this country with “racist” mindsets and police abusing authority. The MSM ran with it, and cities are actually getting drastically worse over this FALSE NARRATIVE.

If you would like to see just how bad it has gotten, all you need to do is look at the current status of crime in Chicago. Last year, 61 people ended up getting shot over CHRISTMAS WEEKEND ALONE, as reported by the New York Post. The count for persons shot the entire year of 2016 in Chicago was around 4,500.

Nearly EVERY SINGLE VICTIM has been black. Here is where it gets interesting. The police only shot 25 people of the nearly 4,500. The percentage is about 0.6 percent — LESS THAN ONE PERCENT.

You would think that 99 percent of the people shot were shot by cops if you listened to the Black Lives Matter group. They claim to care so much for their community. They claim that they are worried about the friends, families, and neighbors who have been murdered by WHITE POLICE OFFICERS. Spare us.

Your Vote Matters! Vote Now!

Check Also

Bahrain King denounces the Arab boycott of Israel, and says his citizens are free to visit he Jewish State

BYTOM TUGEND The king of the island nation has plans to establish a Museum of …

%d bloggers like this: